Last minute Halloween inspiration in today’s edition of Thymeline!
One more week until Halloween! Are you ready?
Despite my love for all things dramatic and creepy all year-long, we really aren’t doing much for the holiday this year. Instead, I’ve gathered up some people to check out a Blockparty at Stateside Distillery in North Philadelphia. It’s part of Philly Craft Spirits Week, and will feature samples from a number of local distilleries. I’ll be sure to report back with my favorites.
But if you are planning something for Halloween and need more recipe ideas, I’ve got you covered. Check out the links below for inspiration:
- Personalize some hosting gifts with these Halloween-inspired gift printables.
- Black sesame makes for some creepy, crazy desserts! Check out this gorgeous Black Sesame Creme Brulee and this amazing Game of Thrones-inspired White Walker Ice Cream for just the right balance of disturbing and delicious.
- Dinner for Tim Burton fans is set with this black-and-white striped ravioli.
- How cute are these mini bat cocktail garnishes?
- Theme your Halloween to Harry Potter with this DIY tutorial from Vintage Kitty.
- Peppermint Toads are sure to be a sweet creepy hit.
- And if you need something to keep the adults warm as the kids trick or treat? How about a hot mug of Spicy Red Wine Hot Chocolate or a cool glass of ghostly white Bourbon Milk Punch? Throw in a few Marshmallow Bones and you can’t go wrong!
And of course, if you haven’t already done so you can always check out my recent article, 25 Stunning Recipes for a Stylish & Classy Halloween for more ideas. My Mini Bourbon Dark Chocolate Cakes are pictured above, next to a batch of Cheese Stuffed Pumpkin Beer Pretzel Twists (recipe coming soon!) – they’d make great treats for your upcoming party.
Happy last full week of October, friends. Thanksgiving is already just around the corner. Cheers!