The fifteenth edition of Thymeline falls on May 15th – You couldn’t plan this stuff!
Well, I guess you can, but I certainly didn’t.
Isn’t challah bread super pretty? Such a simple thing, but it still always strikes me. The loaf above was used in a bread pudding recipe that will be up on the blog later this month (hint: there is chocolate involved). Stay tuned.
I had a pretty exhausting weekend, so with that said I’m jumping right into the links today. Hope you don’t mind. Cheers!
- I love the Binging with Babish series on YouTube, and this episode recreating foods from Seinfeld includes some really great tips and tricks on top of the pop culture references. Might need to try my hand at chocolate babka now…
- 11 Cocktails for Crowd
- A lovely Orange Mango Rum Punch from Heather Christo
- I might have to make this Lemon Lime Lychee Fizz to get over being jealous of Speakeasy Does It’s Kung Fu Party.
- Every morning would be better with Amaro-Spiked Mochas and Caramelized Brioche.
- This Lemon Ricotta Asparagus Ravioli uses wonton wrappers for the ravioli – brilliant shortcut, don’t you think?
- I have trouble thinking of a better real-life edible version of Captain Hook’s poisonous cake than this Coconut Mud Cake with Green Lime Sugar.
- No one likes waste, and I love these 10 ways to use up stale loaves of bread.
- Have you heard about this insanely well-preserved armored nodosaur skeleton they discovered near Alberta, Canada? Amazing!