Welcome to Thymeline – a monthly feature to share recipe suggestions, interesting reads, and other updates to check out from across the web.
[Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I believe in and all thoughts and opinions are my own.]
News & Inspiration:
- Still having some trouble finding those kitchen essentials? Check out this resource for pantry staples on online.
- And speaking of stocking up, here are 7 Great Cheap Bottles That Bartenders Swear By.
- Not gonna lie, two-ingredient cocktails (and bottles of wine) are about my level of creativity right now, but I’m always up for learning more about one of my fav cocktails, the Pina Colada.
- For my pantry needs, I’ve been loving Thrive Market. The offerings are diverse, and they even have some FODMAP-friendly products (I’m addicted to Fody brand salsa now). Use my affiliate link for up to $20 credit when you purchase a Thrive Market Membership (1 year & 1 month memberships available). There is a 30 day cancellation policy too if you find its not for you.
- I’m dreaming about snacking on these Mexican Street Corn Croquettes and Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Soft Pretzels
- I just bought a tiny little waffle maker, and these are next on my list: Spicy Cornmeal Waffles with Honey Hot Sauce Popcorn Chicken
- I’ve suddenly found myself craving light and fluffy bao buns – might need to try making some myself.
- I love Tieghan’s idea of a delicious pantry meal in these unstuffed spicy tomato basil shells!
Books On My Coffee Table:
- The Art of Escapism Cooking: A Survival Story, with Intensely Good Flavors by Mandy Lee
- Cocktail Codex: Fundamentals, Formulas, Evolutions by the crew of Death & Co.
- I’m still working my way through Grey’s Anatomy (15 seasons!?!), but I’m alternating that with the original Being Human and Sharp Objects.
For more personal and behind-the-scenes notes from yours truly, head on over to my Patreon page.
You don’t have to be a patron for access to my (now monthly) update posts! Although if you do support us, you will get over a year of recipes that aren’t published on the blog, plus the occasional sneak peak and chances to give input on future posts. Hope to see you there!
And now, something fun: An Aging Stop-Motion Animated Skeleton Struggles to Find Acting Work in REBOOTED