Who needs to leave the house to shop when you have the internet? Refresh this page often for a running list of my favorite Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals throughout the weekend!
[Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I believe in and all thoughts and opinions are my own.]
Last Updated: 7:44am, 11/23/2018
It’s no secret – I love online shopping. I spend way more time than I should scrolling through sale pages for everything from housewares, to cookbook deals, to geeky toys, to t-shirts. With all my internet browsing and affiliate connections, I thought it would only be right to share some of my favorites here with you.
I’ll be updating this page throughout the weekend (with reminders on the Feast In Thyme Facebook page), so refresh this post occasionally for a running list of new products, subscription boxes, and other deals as I find them. Make sure to click quickly if you’re interested, as there is no telling how long some of the deals will last.
Free Ultimate Steak Sampler with New ButcherBox Subscriptions!
I have raved about my ButcherBox membership in the past, but its worth noting this fabulous service again due to an incredible deal: Anyone that purchases their first box through this affiliate link between November 23rd – 26th will receive 6 free steaks (2 Ribeyes, 2 NY Strips, and 2 Filet Mignons – $70 value) while supplies last.
ButcherBox steaks are 100% grass-fed and grass-finished and raised free from antibiotics and hormones. You can purchase boxes that contain a curated combination of ethically sourced pork, beef, and/or chicken for as low as $129/mo. If you are a carnivore, I definitely encourage you to check out ButcherBox, and I can’t imagine there will be a better deal than this one.
AmazonPrime & Daily Deals:
What would I do without AmazonPrime? The number of odd, hard to find ingredients I can get sent to my home is a serious boon to my recipe development. This – plus all the other perks (free 2-day shipping, special deals, a large library of Kindle books, and exclusive movies and tv shows) – makes the yearly cost more than worthwhile for my household.
Some of the deals listed below may be for AmazonPrime users only, while others may just be released to members early. If you don’t have your own account yet, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial through this special affiliate link.
Looking for specific deals over on Amazon? Keep an eye on my Facebook page for a running list of cool deals as I see them, or here for deals with a longer shelf-life!
- Instant Pot 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Cooker (reg. $140).
- Ninja Smart Screen Blender (reg. $130)
Site-Wide TeePublic Sale!
TeePublic is hosting a site-wide 30% off sale on all merchandise! You can get a variety of shirts (I love their ladies v-neck and tank top styles), well-made totebags, stickers, and all sorts of things. I made a few new designs for the occasion, including:
- The “Favorite Cocktail” Collection, featuring Manhattan, Mojito, Old Fashioned, and Margarita.
- An exclamation about second breakfast.
- And a truly vintage bar book.
Head to the site through my link and start your holiday shopping in my shop, or the shops of so many amazing artists.
More Exciting Favorites:
- 20% off all jewelry by Nine Birds with code “SPARKLE”. The sole owner is an NJ-based designer of handcrafted, beautiful jewelry, and she has incredible talent and even more hustle.
- 20% off all Art In The Age Cocktail Kits with code “CHEERS” through Monday. AITA rarely offers discounts, and these would make some cocktail lovers VERY happy this holiday season.
- 30% off all of the gorgeous kits on We Are Knitters – they look like the perfect holiday gifts for the crafters in your life.
- 20% off holiday sale for Bombas Socks – one pair of socks are given to those in need for every pair bought. I haven’t tried them yet, but I just might have to.
- 30% off all Foodstirs baking mixes with code “GRATEFUL”. Foodstirs is co-owned by the famous Sarah Michelle-Geller and is one of the few store-bought mixes I’ll put my name behind (for whatever that’s worth!).
- 25% off your entire S’well Bottle order with code “BF2018” through Monday. I love how cold my S’well bottle keeps my water for hours, and it looks great in Instagram shots too!
- And stay tuned for more to come…
Are there any Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals you’re particularly excited about? Share them in the comments!