The Hellfire Draught Margarita
Full of smoke and cinnamon spice, this blood orange and pomegranate cocktail is the perfect way to toast the end of the world. #WorldsWakeLARP
Servings 1 cocktail
- 1 ounce Del Maguey Vida Mezcal (or other mezcal)
- 1 ounce cinnamon whiskey
- ½ ounce Cointreau orange liqueur
- 2 ounces blood orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 ounce pomegranate juice
- 4 dashes cinnamon bitters
- Cinnamon-sugar rim and blood orange wheel (to garnish)
Run a spare orange wedge around the rim of your glass and roll the edge in a mix of cinnamon and raw sugar to coat.
Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake vigorously to combine. Pour into a prepared glasses, garnish with a wheel of blood orange, and serve.